Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Heart Will Go On....

I will go on
on my own way
path to my own future
though I have rested for so long
though I have been in the dark for so long
though I am stranded on the island
I will
go on

I do hope
this will be a start
that does not have any finishing line
running and chasing non-stop

Though I shall slow down and walk or rest sometimes
but with a soul scared of loneliness and darkness
with a heart scared of tears and blood


I will raise my head
hoping Lord to strengthen me and help me to stand up
and creating barriers in my heart and soul to stand against the dark

With all the hopes I will once again resurrect myself
after all the years of dying life before
I shall carve all these words on my heart
though with worries that the flowing of time and the temptation of devils will rub them of
but I will go on

My friends
I need you all
Don't abandon me alone
I need you all to accompany me
You are one of my main energy sources

I hope I can do this
I hope you all will help me and remind me and refresh my mind
I will go on
My heart will go on......

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was that old Celine Dion's Titanic classic at first.

    ReplyDelete