Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Moon...

You're just like your name
the moon

Soft and gentle
Grace and smooth
Kind and lovely

You once light up my midnight
with your silvery glow
the only one
who accompany me throughout the dark
who warm up the freezing midnight breeze
covering me full of your beam

But now
you're the one who awaken my inner werewolf
turning me into a corpse with no heart and soul
with no love and trust
and to love the dark and loneliness

You're the one who fill my heart with fear to gaze upon the sky, the moon
you're the one who fill my heart with sorrow to get out off the dark

You've make me one with the dark, quiet midnight wind
blowing silently in the lonely air

1 comment:

  1. no nid so stretch up urself barh..
    sometimes.. try to walk slow n enjoy the happiness it
    no nid everything so rush up n yet u cant enjoy the process of ur life..
    休息是为了走长远的路……
    慢下来吧~ 偶尔不要那么紧张,take a rest~ =)

    ReplyDelete